Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook Profile Pictures

Ever wondered why most of our friends profile on facebook were cartoon characters?  Its was because of the campaign called "Campaign to End Violence Against Children", which was alledgely initiated by someone in Greece,  see it this link will work, here. And the way to support the campaign is to have your facebook profile picture change to your favorite cartoon character. Though the campaign was only initiated and promoted until 6th December, I think it was a success, a lot of people supported the campaign by changing their profile pictures.

Well, I really have nothing to say much, this post is one of my blah blah, I overheard group of friends last night on my way home wondering why most facebook profiles were cartoon characters, and I just thought of writing about it.

No comments: