Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shopping Online, my first time

Would you believe that I am a virgin from shopping online. I won't force you to believe me, it is really sometimes hard to believe that someone who has her own blog and always on the internet, does not do online shopping.  Well, its very similar to my being Bicolana yet I have not gone to Mayon Volcano.  You would really be more surprise if I tell you that I grew up in Bicol until I went to school in Manila on my 3rd grade of my elementary school.  Another thing that my friends find unbelievable is I do not understand the native dialect in Bicol, but I do the Cebuano dialect.  I know its funny, but that's just the way it is. 

And because I do not do online shopping before I want to do my first with a noble cause.  I was surprised that I have almost $200 in my paypal account that I can use to shop.  I think it will be a good idea to purchase online some gifts for me and Rey and for our baby.  I was playing with words using google search engine and suprise to get lots of cigaratte related article when I typed the word "cigars internet".  I am actually looking for nice article or souvenir item that I can read or purchase online to encourage Rey to quit smoking.  Its not bad idea to spend my $200 if it will make Rey quit smoking.  Oh well, my husband is never a chain smoker, I just want him to quit because I do not smoke and to prevent other bad effect of smoking in our body.  Peace to all those who smoke, I love you all and have nothing against you.

Anyone who can recommend me any souvenirs available online that has something to do with cigars?  I would really appreciate your advise.

No comments: