Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I would love to get a new phone for Christmas

I do not want to replace my phones.  They are not very new but I can still use it well.  I am using  2 Nokia units one of it was a freebie from my old postpaid plan.  And a Sony Ericson brand, one that I got from Greenhills about 3 years ago.


I need to have these three phones for my e-load business. And the most important reason of all why I am keeping these phones is my little boy, he loves to play with cellphones.  And since he is a year and a half only, playing for them is boundless, nothing matters as long as they enjoy it, even if it means tearing my phones apart.   Well, my phones are tough, it has been tossed and  tumbled many times but I did not need any service from the repair man.  So, if I will give in to this htc desire 2.2, my guilt will be killing me not to let my son play with phones.  Therefore, for this christmas, it will only be listed on my wishlist and let the desire go away.  But how can you, if this is a beautiful as this one?


HTC DESIRE Z™ ANDROID SMARTPHONE


 

No comments: