Friday, December 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home Rosalie

How I wish I was able to meet my niece and personally greet her welcome home and happy new year when she arrived in the country on the 27th of this month. She will be heading to Bicol soon so we will have a very slim chance of seeing each other here in Manila (maybe she is there already while I am writing this post). How I miss our hometown so much.  Our plan to go home this Christmas did not push thru because my grandmother came to Manila already.   Hopefully, I still can pay a visit to bicol soon enough, and catch my niece in Bicol.  It would be a miracle.

Just a bit of story about my niece, she was also brought up by her grandmother, just like me. And sent to school by supportive aunts and uncles. She is a registered nurse now who is currently based in Cairo, Egypt.

Rosalie is on the right most, I managed to grab one of her picture from facebook.
I am now looking for some nursing uniforms as a present for her.  I have to find a way to give it to her before she go back to Cairo when her vacation finishes.  I would be lucky to find a burnt orange scrubs for her because its her favorite color.  Making a quick search online gave me these beautiful cotton scrub uniforms that really feels nice to wear.  Hopefully, I will find orange scrub for her, that would be lovely.  "Talie, hope you have a very lovely stay in the country, enjoy and relax. "

No comments: