Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Year's Resolution 2011

I know I should have thought of my new years resolutions days before, but honestly I only realized it after reading a blog about it earlier.  The good old high school days of exchanging ideas about new year's resolution has gone and now I've been busy thinking about our supposedly trip to Bicol and other christmas agenda.  Oh yeah, our planned trip to bicol will not push thru because my Lola decided to travel all the way  to Manila to celebrate christmas with all of her siblings here in Manila.

Going back to my new year's resolution, I really don't have anything.  Its not that I don't want to change anything or improve anything in me for the coming year, but I guess it would be better if I don't mention anything at all and have no promises to be broken.  Maybe one thing that I can mention is I need to decide a new theme for my new blog.  Since having another blog that is bothering me aside from my christmas preparation, I'll make it a goal to at least finalize one before the new year's eve if I get lucky, or latest would be the first week of 2011.

No comments: