Friday, December 10, 2010

The Engineer

My husband Rey is works as an engineer, they put up buildings.  He's been in this job rather vocation for almost a decade and does not think of shifting to another field.  I think he enjoys it.   Sometimes I thought of him like a child, appreciating the buildings he contributed to be built like a very nice toy.   And there are times that he would really request to visit and take a look at those buildings especially when we are just within the area where he worked before.

McKinley Park Residence - Global City
Look at this one, this the McKinley Park Residence in Global City Taguig. This is first condo unit they built.  This is where he was assigned when he first become a father.



At a very young age, my son showed interest playing lego and building blocks.   I wonder if he knows that his father works to build buildings or its just something he finds fun to play with.  If Gab becomes an engineer as well, I wonder if its still buildings out of cement he will build or steel buildings.  Look at  how he enjoy with his lego.

No comments: