Monday, November 14, 2011

Wishful Christmas Wish

Its only 40 days to go before Christmas.  I am still hessitant of putting up our christmas tree because my son may not be able to control himself not to tear it apart. Yet I also feel so guilty not having christmas tree while I have a kid who loves Santa Claus and christmas tree so much.

Just yesterday, Gab and Rey posed for picture beside a christmas tree made out of lego at SM the Block. The more I got confused and guilty in not setting up our own at home.


Gab would love all those candy cane hanging on the christmas tree if he would be given a chance to have it.  I hope there are electric blankets on them too and I will pick the design I want. While Rey loves to have an LED TV from Samsung for christmas. 

Too bad, I had a really bad toothache at the mall yesterday so my son has to stop playing at the arcade so we can go home immediately. I promise son, mom will make it up to you.

No comments: