Wednesday, November 16, 2011

After my destist visit

I must say my expectation regarding my tooth extraction was extremely satisfactory.  The doctor who attended to me was really good and practices her master craft really well.

As a standard operating procedure I undergone xray  so the doctor can assess if its going to be a simple extraction or not.  Good thing, its only a simple one.

As usual, I am expecting to feel pain when I am injected with anesthesia but not with this dentist.  I think they are using a good brand of topical anesthesia for the gum so the patient will not feel any pain during injection. I felt the effect of the anesthesia in 10 minutes and in another 10 minutes, the dentist got my molar out and showed it to me. 

I was picked up by Rey at the clinic and we headed home straightaway.  I never even get a chance to be in the memory foam mattress until its really time to sleep.  I never felt any pain even after the anesthesia was gone.

Anyone who is wondering who this good dentist, you can find her at Bonoan Dental Clinic, 1809 Medical Plaza Building in Makati City.  If you are wondering how much I spent, its only Php 1500 for the extraction and Php 300 for the xray.  But I think its case to case basis depending on how difficult the extraction would be.

No comments: