Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Early Plan for 2012

As early as November, I am thinking of planning a family get-away for next year.  I did not enjoy travelling a lot when I was still single and I wish to travel now with my  family.  Rey was just the same, we were more of home buddy type of people but Rey is more like a couch potato so there was absolutely no travel at all except for Bicol for myself.

Gab is going 3 years old and can tag along with our out of town trips. I will get him one of nice kelty backpacks of his own.  This way he can carry his own personal things such as towelettes, cookies and chug bottle.

I can't wait for this, I should talk to Rey about this when he is the best mood to planning our next year agenda.


And speaking of bags, look at how Gab love bags.  This is his new favorite pass time.

No comments: