Sunday, November 6, 2011

My skin rituals at 32

Make ups? Not me.  Even if I am 32 already, I am still not into so many skin care products or even make ups.   Mine is so basic.  I keep a very mild facial wash that I use at least once a day.  And I sometimes use a anti-wrinkle cream which is a very affordable one.  The ph balanced toner that I use is a little special because its not found in any beauty product stores but sold by special representatives only (like myself).

with my son, Gab :)

with my officemate, Hazel

This toner contains strawberry extract that is really good in tightening and refining pores.  Can be used by normal to dry skin. Most importantly, it is safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.  I got introduced to this product by my friend who introduced Nu Skin products to me.

The skin cream that I am using is not a very expensive one and also like the others that says they have vitamins A and E to help restore natural moisture balance.  I can vouch how good this product is because I have had not any trouble since I started using it.  Unfortunately, you can't find this being endorsed by any of our local beauty product endorsers.  It maybe one of the reason why its low-priced.  One of friend who's have this uses the product as make-up remover.  Its good in removing mineral makeup just before going to bed and when you have no time at all to wash your face with soap and water.

No comments: