Friday, November 11, 2011

My Favorite TV Set

Last Sunday, we visited again the property that we are eyeing to be loaned thru Pag-Ibig. This time we were able to find the correct house and lot.  I did not remember that we were advised that the property is located at Phase 2 and not Phase 1.  When we visited last month, we landed at Phase 1 but this time we got the correct property.

Rey was able to plan how he would manage the parking area to so his car will somehow fit into it.  There not much room but he will be able to do it anyway.


Upon visiting the model houses in front of the gate.  I feel in love with this side table especially made of television.  I like the way how the space under the stairs was utilize to store television set.   Thankfully, Rey agreed that we can have the same thing in the living room. I am eyeing to have at least one log furniture in the living area.  Hoping I can find one that will fit in our small living area and I will need a lot convincing excuses for Rey to agree.

No comments: