Monday, November 21, 2011

How pizza rules our life

Without me realizing it, pizza just like hamburgers have so much affected my way of living.  I secretly wanted to become a crew in pizza hut way way back.  But I never tried to apply because I think pizza hut crews are ideally taller than I am. 

Rey used to work for Greenwich, another fast food for pizza in the metro.  He used to work there when he was still in college. Even if he still likes to continue to work after he ended  his contract, his time did not permit him.  I guess engineering students needs more time to study especially when they are about to graduate.

By the way, we had our first date in Sabarro in Robinson's Ermita.  So that is another pizza parlor we tried.  And even now, we still love to dine at pizza parlors.

This one was when we were trying to pass time in Pizza Hut Robinson's Imus

Rey celebrated his 32nd birthday in Pizza Hut SM Masinag..whew...that's all the way from Cavite :)
I think I should get some pizza restaurant equipment that we can use at  home so we can make pizza too.  Its going to be pizza day at home if this will happen, its going to birthday celebration everyday.

1 comment:

Dea said...

Grabe, inggit ako super naka-career mo yung PU2B mo! Ako hindi ko na talaga nagagawa. :( Wala na ako time mag-blog, huhu.

I LOOOOOVE PIZZA!