Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes

If I am to buy something for myself this christmas, I will never  have a second thought of buying shoes and sandals.  Last year, I had two slip ons from Parisian in SM and I still have them until today.  

I wonder how our christmas shopping will turn out this year.  Last year was superb, Gab enjoyed playing at the mall.  See my previous post about that, here

I desparately want this enzo angiolini shoes.  I got this picture online and I know I cannot resist of not buying this if I find this at the mall. 

These is just one problem I have this time.  Gab will surely not enjoy accompanying me to shop for my things, he will definitely grab us to the Tom's World of Fun right away.  He is now so used to going to the mall just to play at Tom's World, this is something that I don't agree with Rey all the time.

No comments: