Thursday, November 17, 2011

Should I have a briefcase or not for my laptop

I am getting addicted looking for women accessories online.  After the sandals I found earlier, I saw this nice pink leather briefcase.   Did you ever experience giving yourself all possible reasons to have things you find online to become a necessity.  I find it hard to argue with myself to justify if  I should or I should not have leather briefcases of any kind for my laptop.  The more I find it harder seeing this one online.
I am not into handbags because I want my hands free to hold anything while I have my bags on me. But I guess its the color of this briefcase thats making me crazy to get this one.  Right now, I have a back pack for my laptop but I felt like I don't like it anymore with this pink briefcase in front of me.

I

No comments: