Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some Nice Flooring Shades

Isn't it the flooring is nice?  I am trying to convince myself if I would like this shade of flooring or a lighter one.  I really wanted to have all light colors in our house, including ceiling and wall paint. But I guess I have to give in to this shade since Rey have already brought enough for our bedroom.  Even the granite tiles are shade of brown.  Good thing about it is that its quick step laminate flooring is a good quality flooring materials so I know we will have the best flooring.   I guess I have to improve the interior design so it will complement the nice flooring we have.

I can't wait to see anyone at home appreciating the floor by just lying anywhere.  Thanks to our help, Ate Elong for keeping the floor shiny and clean.

No comments: