Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My visit to the dentist

Remember what happened to me last Sunday when we were at SM the Block and Gab  was playing basketball at Tom's World of Fun.  We went home immediately because I was attached with  severe toothache.  Good thing my son was so understanding, he did not refuse when Rey explained to him that we need to go home because I am in pain.  Such a lovely kid, he just dropped his ball, hold Rey's hand and headed to the door.  Had I been given a choice to call paramedics that day, I will really be oblidge.  Too bad paramedic jobs here in the country is not so affluent and malls are not in their priority lists.

I was lucky that my supervisor gave me an immediate sick leave today so I can  consult with my dentist and see what remedy can be done.  Right now, I am here at Makati Medical Plaza, waiting for my turn with the dentist.  By the way, I arrived here at 5pm and there are 4 patients ahead of me.  Good thing, I have my laptop and I can do my blog.

No comments: