Friday, November 11, 2011

Gab's Daily Routine

At age two and a half, Gab was able to develop a routine already. This is something that he does on a daily basis with me and his nanny when I am not around and on every other day with Rey.  Rey comes home from work every other day due to work load and the distance of his work place to our home.

Due to my work schedule, Gab is used to wake up ahead of me during weekdays.  He will go out of our room and look for his nanny while I'm asleep. If nanny is not doing the laundry, she will play with Gab in the living room until I wake up. But if nanny is doing the laundry, he will play with his toys or watch TV until I get up.
Funny but there is something with boxes kids love so much.
Gab is used to taking his bathe in the morning. This is after I am finish with my breakfast, lucky me if Gab will join me with my breakfast.  Sometimes he asks for a glass of milo and some bread (pandesal).
Rey bathes Gab on Sunday's when he is at home.
Gab knows that when its Sunday, its Rey's time to join him playing while taking his bath. When this happens, I am so tempted to get wholesale dental supplies because they will play with anything in the bathroom.  Toothpastes are not excused.  There was one time Gab spread toothpaste all over the bathroom and there was nothing I can do.  They made be believe mother have the longest patience to be challenged. 

Gab is also used to me leaving early in the afternoon during weekdays.  When I leave, he will voluntarily stop playing to take his afternoon nap. He will be excited to wait for Rey when he arrives in the evening because its going to be another endless playtime until they both get so sleepy.

No comments: