Monday, November 29, 2010

Why should I envy those who will be on holiday off?

Today the most  of the working class of the Philippines is on a holiday vacation, a lovely 3 day weekend for them including my husband, Rey.  But why should I envy those who will not go to work today.  I have good reasons not to and I will count them all for you.




  • my shift is at 4pm, i had all the time in the day to be with my family already and finish what needs to be done in the day
  • there are less vehicles on the road, its nice to travel
  • i can be on a Friday dressdown at work, were allowed to wear our sneakers and jeans during holiday.
  • i am paid 200% of my daily rate
  • and MOST OF ALL, my son and hubby will drive me to the office.
I have all these amenities not to be jealous of those who are on a holiday!!!

Since Gab was at the office, he played with some of my officemates, had a good picture in front of our huge christmas tree and got tired of watching the fish on our indoor fishpond.



No comments: