Friday, November 26, 2010

nice gift....


happy birthday me!
 
Expensive mugs are not very attractive to me even if having one is as important as a smartcard for a call center person like me.  If  I can use something that is not as expensive as a starbucks mug, i'm ok with it.
Anyway, I'll leave  the mug in my station when I leave work and if someone steal my ordinary mug, i can just grab another one that will cost me about Php50 in DV or a Php100 at the bargain in SM.

Until my 31st birthday came, my loving husband gave me a mug as a birtday present.  This is the only expensive mug I got all my life.  Isn't a starbucks mug like this one lovely? Maybe he thought that all call center people should have at least one piece of starbucks mug and yet I never had one. 

Since I brought the mug in the office, I made it a routine to keep it in my locker, I'm gonna kill who will steal this, GRRR!   Thank you so much hubby for this lovely present for my birthday last month, promise to take good care of this.

No comments: