Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreaming....

I didn't thought that I would love to think of  furnishing our house in Laguna.  I believed that as long as I have my own house, I will be happy enough and contented with what I have.  But I know I am sometimes dreamy.  I previously blogged about the faucets that I would love to install in my kitchen and restroom, here.  And now, as I am browsing to kill time, I came across this lovely floor register, I think I fell in love with the one that is made out of solid brass.

I know I am being impossible with this one.  No one uses floor register here in the country due to our tropical weather.  I wonder if houses in Baguio City have this.  If I'd have a house in Europe, crossing my fingers, I will buy the best floor register they sell. I got a good website where I found beautiful and lovely floor register here.

No comments: