Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Avon

It was not part of my "making money plans" to be a franchise dealer, especially of Avon. Firstly, I am not into make-ups or any avon products aside from the occassional purchases of brasserie in some of my mall hopping.   Secondly, I am not a business minded person.

I am not very particular with using only one intimate apparels or beauty products, my cousin Lea is an impulsive buyer and most of what she buys are those she does not really her type, therefore, I enjoy brand new, unused, hand-me-downs of good quality and brands from her.  Because of that, I really do not have any need to register myself with Avon even for personal use.

But now is a different story.  Since we opened a variety store in Imus, my attendant encouraged me to be a dealer due to a number of demand from her from her friends at the store. And so I did, I was lucky to have a officemate who mother is a franchise dealer of Avon, I was accomodated very well when I registered in Avon Makati.  

Now I enjoy the discounts and the products.   I supply Avon to colleagues and best of all, after joining Avon in September I now have Php 10,000.00 credit limit.  I owe all this to my good customer's who does not disappoint me with their payments, love them all.  

If its God's will,  I hope to have my own Avon Outlet in the future.   My franchise dealer, Tita Nimfa Espedillion,  told me it would be easy as long as I have a good credit line.

So that is my Avon Story in Making Money Online.  I'd like to share this blessing to anyone who would like to be a Franchise Dealer like me. Anyone who wish to register in Avon thru me, I will be awarding Php 500 worth of Avon Product upon your registration.   This is on top of whatever award Avon will give you as a new recruit.

Contact me thru email to set an appointment or ask query .

No comments: