Friday, November 12, 2010

How time flies...

Time flies, really fast! Its doesn't seem that I had been pregnant two christmas ago. I missed already being pregnant, not that  I would like to have another child, I don't think I'm ready yet. But I love all the pampering I get when I was still pregnant, its like everyone looks after you, and everyone, even strangers are ready to give a hand.




 
You won't really believe it, if I tell you that this was the baby I was having back in 2009.


At this stage, it pains me to leave the house.  It's not nice to hear him crying behind the screened door begging me not to leave him with his nanny.   I know exactly how Rey feels when  he goes to work every morning.  If there just some kind of sleeping aids that we can use to make him fall asleep just before we leave home to go to work...

No comments: