Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blogging Help Tips

When I started blogging to earn extra, I did not know anything about it.  I don't know anyone personally who does blog.   Maybe they do, but I am not aware.  All I know is there are people who makes money online.

I started doing PTC's (paid to click) but not for so long because I was not able to recruit referrals which will help me to earn more.   I am aware of Google Adsense but I don't know how it works, thank God, I have two officemates who have adsense account and they were  able to help me on it.  Thanks Dea and Chel. Later on, I learned that they also blog out of hobby.

Another good read that I will highly recommend is the blog of Marghil Macuha, I read a lot of good advise from his blog regarding SEO. If you are really new to blogging you must do directory submission to have your blog indexed at different search engines such as Yahoo, Google and the likes. Nothing to worry about this is FREE.

No comments: