Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reminiscing my school days....

Reminiscing my school days is fun. Just recently my college friends were talking about having a reunion.   We've finished college ten years ago and I truly agree its time for us to be together again, at least for a night's event and get the feeling of being college students again.  I wonder if an overnight gimmick would be enough to talk about all we've missed with each other.
I can imagine all of us not being able to let someone finish a story before actually starting her's for everyone to listen.  It will be a fun-organized-chaos.  We came from an all girls school, so if you can imagine how girls can be very noisy and excited when they flock together, you will know how its going to be for all of us.
School days are fun, but now I can't imagine myself going back to school.  Since I had my baby gab, I can never entertain the thought of enrolling again to continue my master's study.   I can never get a pocket book for myself to read what more of a two or three inch thick full text book to read and digest.  I don't even know how to review anymore and prepare for an exam.  I would rather read tanning lotion reviews in the internet than to review and prepare for my exam.
I think its all because I enjoy the company of my baby boy who's a year and a half now.   That is why I cannot entertain the idea of going back to school.   You haven't asked  I was enrolled in my master's study when I got pregnant.  I had convinced Rey to get me enrolled and he really scolded me when I got lazy going to school every Saturday, we didn't know yet I was already pregnant then.