Friday, November 12, 2010

BPI Express Online, my love bank!

The very first payroll account I had is from BPI, that was way way back in 1999 when I was working as a part time marketing assistant for Wendy's Hamburgers Phil.

As years go by, I had jobs from different companies in the country and still nothing beats the convenience I am experiencing with BPI.  I pay my bills online or thru phone using my BPI account, of course I had it enrolled with Phone and Internet Banking.

I just feels sad that soon, I will not have any  regular transaction with my BPI account because our tenants in Laguna will soon vacant our place, and that means no one will deposit payment on my bank account every end of the month.  

But just last night, I thought of saving ten peso coins starting today and then deposit it to my BPI account, isn't it a smart idea.  I really hope I can keep my promise to save every Php10 coin that I will get.  I'll have Rey help me on this new project of mine.

Excuse me, i'll just phone him quick....

No comments: