Monday, November 8, 2010

Going Home

It feels good to think that we are going home to our place in Laguna by next year.  We've visited the place yesterday to let our tenants know of our plan.  Thankfully, they agreed to just consume their remaining rental fee at the place.

Once we moved, I will only think of few things to spend to, I can cross out the monthly rental fee that we spend here are our current place in Cavite.  I am also thinking of another thing to cross out of our miscellaneous list, that is if I can put up an electric pump for our water supply.  Water supply  in our subdivision is much expensive compared to Maynilad that is for public use.  If I am rich enough, I'll  have commercial pumps instead and convince our neighbors to tap their water connection to us.  I won't charge them as much as expensive as they are currently paying, only just enough to cover the electric usage and a small amount to maintain the pump. Is it going to be a great help?

No comments: