Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Young at heart

Having kids make you feel young.  Yes, you've heard it right. I feel younger now that I have my own baby.  Not necessarily being young in terms of age but being young at heart.  See these pictures below:







See?  Imagine how fun the picture looks like, imagine Rey and Lola enjoys playing with Gab's lego or riding that toy animal on the mall.  How do you think it would look like if its only Rey or Lola alone is playing the lego or riding that toy animal in the mall, don't you think it looks crazy? Gab can play with anything, he loves his lego, toy cars, his books on batman and cars.

Well, its not really all about toys, he can also play with anything you find at home.  He plays with our whole body sized-mirror, he carries the small desk fan all around the house of course his nanny runs after him, puspuhes our chair with casters, what he loves the most is placing all our rags and mattresses on a basin full of water.

How I wish I am still a kid.  But how come when we were still young, we pray so much to become older than we are.  I guess its all about inocence!

No comments: