Friday, April 22, 2011

My little note on a Good Friday

This week is a short work week for me.  Our office ended the work week yesterday, Maundy Thursday.  Though there is still open O.T., like what my colleague Dea mentioned on her blog, I opted to stay home and spend the whole day with my family. 

My son caught a slight fever  today, 38.3 on his thermometer.  I blame myself for not giving cough medicine when his colds start to turn into occasional coughing.  So just before 3pm strikes,  Rey and I made a quick visit to Mercury Drug to buy him Calpol and Ambrolex.   There was really no signs of fever before we had our routine bathing in the morning, but after we had our lunch and bought popsicle from the Magnolia bicycle roaming around the village, Gab starts to become feverish.  Should I blame it on the popsicle?

Though Gab is feverish and with cough and colds, he played the whole day today and even skipped his afternoon nap.  He helped a little when Rey cleaned his aquarium.    Funny thing was, he was really sleepy at around 6pm but he doesn't want to climb the bed.  Sshhh, he's already asleep now that's why I have plenty of time blogging. 

Few minutes ago, I stumble upon this story about Edith Burns, its a very good story and worth reading.  I'd like to pay tribute to the story which you can read from here.  I'd say its a good read for the Lenten Season especially for the coming Easter Sunday.

Our office will resume on Tuesday, not Monday.  So my vacation is extended for one day. I planned to focus on looking for a good exposure to my part time Nu Skin business.  I came across this Siegel pop up booth and wonder how I can take advantage of this for my galvanic spa business.  But anyway, I will think about it next week, I am still in vacation mode now and my brain refuse to cooperate.





No comments: