Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Royal Wedding and Gab's Birthday

29th April is really an important date for me and my family and the whole UK.  It is Gab's birthday, he will turn two years old in two weeks  time and it will be Prince William and Catherine Middleton's Royal Wedding.

It is a Friday but the good thing is, I don't need to file a vacation leave from work because its an official holiday for us, of course because of the wedding.   Don't get me wrong, my family and me is here in the Philippines, and since I work for a company that operates in UK, we are on a holiday too!  To add more to that,  2nd of May is also a holiday in the UK and a Philippine Holiday too. Can u imagine the long vacation I am looking forward for?
The Royal Lovers really look in love.

Here is our lovely Gab!


No comments: