Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gab's Visit to Lola

Gab and I paid a visit to our dear grandmother on Sunday.  My son is lucky to meet his great grandmother, you see.  And you know what, its not really me whom they are looking after our visits, its Gab! My grandmother will not be contented if I will not bring Gab with me on any of my visit for her. She will go like, "ay bakit hindi mo man lang isinama yong bata" (Why didn't you bring Gab with you?")

Look at how she enjoy taking pictures with Gab....



Lola loves being sorrounded with kids. She's young at heart at the age 85.  That little girl is my lovely niece Ashley,  she is only four years old but very boyish and playful.

How I wish I have an RV, I wonder why its only in the US where you can find a lot.  If I have an RV, i can just go anywhere I want, and take my family with me.  I don't have to travel all the way from Cavite to Tondo and visit our grandmother only occassionally.  I will make sure to check rv insurance quote to avoid any hassle. 

No comments: