Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Have you heard of Sensa?

How many people do you know who've not complaint about their weight or figure?  I've known alot and I myself complains about my own weight.   Having all these complaints how many have managed to overcome weight problems.  Believe me, even my friends who are not obese complains about their weight.  I wonder whats perfect in the world or if there is anything perfect at all.

Anyway, have you heard about Sensa?  You've guessed it right, its a weight loss product.  But do you really know how it works?  According to one of the sensa reviews that i've stumble on the web, its a white powder that you sprinkle on your food before you eat and it attacks your olfactory nerve.  It will make you feel full even with a very small amount of food that you eat and would even prevent the feel of hunger.

Sounds good, and sounds really easy.  Imagine, you don't need to do exercise even for a few minutes. I myself is scared of the word exercise if even if you tell me to do it for only 20 minutes.  It will be the longest 20 minutes of my life .

No comments: