Friday, April 22, 2011

Sharing my secret on how to earn from blogging

This blog is now running for more than a year now.  As far as I can remember, I started this when my husband Rey gave me a laptop as  present two christmas' ago. Check out my very first post here, when I was saying Hello! to the world of blogging. 

My effort and hard work did not fail me when I started to earn from this blog since my birthday last year.  I even made a post on my facebook account how much I had earn from this since October 2010 only.  You can check the status I had on 15th April from my facebook account here.

To show my gratitude, I would like to share one of my best practice that helped me earn from this blog.  This practice gave me the earnings really easy.  If you have a blog too and wants to earn a little visit this LINK to see.  If you are not yet blogging, this may interest you to start one now.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi Vanessa,

Congratulations on your success with your blog - I remember when I first got started online, the journey is definitely worth it!