Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Things are Really Expensive

Since I had my son, I've always wanted to stay home more than I can be allowed to.  I want to spend the whole day just playing with Gab, putting him to sleep or feeding him.  These are the free things in life that are really expensive to do.  Doing this will make me lose my job and eventually not being able to  buy him toys, some clothes and even play with for rent in the mall.

Well,  I can still go to work and I thank Thee because I don't need to wear working uniforms.  Even when I was in school, I've always prayed its a Saturday everyday so I get to wear my pair of jeans and shirt.  I know I cannot stay in a company that requires staff to have unifoms.  Oh yeah, there is one exemption, nursing uniforms are beautiful, I think I can wear them for a month and thats it. I really didn't want to be a nurse but I i've always wanted to have nursing scrub tops, I want those colorful ones. It would be fun to visit medical uniform store in one of my free time. I will try to grab one for Gab, Rey and I, then we can play pretend wearing our uniforms.  Sounds fun to me.  Im sure Gab will enjoy.

At least Rey and I can spend time together with GAb and enjoy with our baby.

No comments: