Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday's Day Out

I never thought we will be out the whole day today.  As far as I can remember, I asked Rey on Saturday evening to wake me up early on Sunday so we can attend the 9:30 mass.  We were able to attend the mass even if we were late for about 15 minutes and we were happy to see my Uncle's whole family with my Lola in the church.  After the mass, I told my Lola to go with us in the sedan because she is having a hard time getting in the van of my Uncle, a bit hard for her to lift herself inside the van. 

We stayed for a few minutes with my lola while we were waiting for Rey to come back from our house, I forgot to bring my laptop with us and I really have to have it so I can do some work while Rey and Gab plays in the mall.  Its our first time to visit ATC with Gab.   I'm sure if I have a netbook instead of a laptop, I can just have it my bag and carry it all the time.  I wouldn't want the best netbooks available in the shop, its too risky nowadays, an ordinary and cheap will do for me.

We left my Uncle's place before lunch time so we can have our lunch on time in ATC.  I never realized, its really a quick drive from Mambog, Bacoor to Ayala Town Center in Alabang.  My kid did not have much sleep along the way, we had to wait for him to wake in the parking lot before we head on, you know, just to save us from the best tantrum Gab can throw if we force him to wake up.

At about 4pm, we hit the road going to Laguna, a nice 45-minute-drive from the mall to our house.  We took some of our things and left a "FOR RENT' signage again.  I still feel sad because we never get to live in our home.  Its too far from our work place and Rey just can't let me drive the unlighted streets alone in the wee hours of the morning on my way home from work everyday.

An hour after, we're on our way home to Cavite.  Rey is happy to catch his fave ball team B-Meg on air.   Though its tiring being out the whole day, I'd say its one of best family's day out.  Gab enjoyed his tour from the church to the mall and to our place in Laguna.  He loves to joy ride a lot. 




















w

No comments: