Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

Rey and I have been married four years today.  Time is fast and if we think of it, its still feels like we were still the  "Just Married" couple, we did not really think it was that quick.

We had our dinner in Tagaytay with our baby Gab and Ate Elong.  Shhh...Ate Elong used to take care of Rey when he was still in gradeschool, can you imagine that, now she takes care of Rey's baby. That's a secret, don't guess what her age is, ok!

Rey got home early from work and I was home already after my quick visit at Nu Skin Makati office with my friend Ayce.  At around 7pm we were on the road heading Tagaytay.  Though we really don't have any specific place to have dinner.  Rey got amazed when we passed by Pamana Restaurant in Tagaytay. Check this previous post about this resto.

The place was so beautiful, its like we were dining in an ancestral home and not a restaurant.  The place is so nostalgic.  All the furnitures are antique and the walls were decorated with lovely memorable family photos.

Since half of my time was spent chasing my son and half taking our pictures, though most of the time its Gab and Rey's photos only, I would have to borrow pictures online from those who previously wrote about this beautiful place.





i'd have to borrow this picture from the web, this is not the food we ordered but that's the exact same table we used



Some photos we took while we were waiting for our food, we were lucky to have the restaurant during our dinner, its only us they were serving during that time.






....and  some more before we hit the road again.


We got home a little before 11pm, luckily I still have a few hours to surf the net and check on some ipod accessories.  Though its late for me to find a nice present for Rey for our anniversary, I am sure he would love to have nice accessories for his gadgets.

No comments: