Friday, March 25, 2011

I am getting fat again

I am really bothered with my weight gain this past few days.  I have lost weight early this year when I took my friends advise about weight loss.  Sad to say, my good old friend vocal cord nodule visited me and seem like he doesn't want to go away. 

I consulted my ENT and I had no choice but to stop my weight loss regimen.  I think I am ok now, I don't experience much hoarseness with my voice recently.  I am so much tempted again to have another try to lose some weight.  Hope anyone can give me feedback and advise which between the two is best OxyElite Pro or TRA Complex.
 
OxyElite Pro claims that it "has been designed to burn away fat, define muscle mass, and boost the metabolism." While TRA Complex, it wont attack my liver.  Anyone who can give me feedback, please.

No comments: