Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Status: Burnt Out

I've been wrong three years ago.  Its true and I haven't had a chance yet to correct myself.  The company that I am working for now is one of the best dreamed company to work for but I cannot deny the fact that I am already burnt out.  Doing the same routine three years ago for my current company really make me feel the  "I want out" attitude.  I want out because I want a job that does not require me to be in the office on a specific time while I can only go home at a certain time and if I am not lucky, I will be forced to stay. This is my life and work - ora et labora  but on a not very ideal one. But things are not the same since I become a mother.  I now have a family to take care of and a son who needs me round the clock.  Sad to say, we also need to work to support him.

Just recently, I got hooked up to  healthcare industry jobs and I am hoping that this is going to be my ticket away from my full time job that eats up my family time. I am really praying hard this would work.  I will give it at least 6 months, part time leg work,  and I should see results. If not, it may be a sign telling me to stay with my current company.   God, please give me signs and guidance.

No comments: