Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just A Thought

Time flies and it flies really fast.  Gab is now about two years old and in just few years we will be sending him to school.  I can't think of having another baby at this time because I am pressured of the idea that in just a few years we will be worrying about tuition  fees and school uniforms and school supplies. When we send him to school it would be like a never ending payment every year for the tuition fee, school supplies and everything else about schooling.  I wonder how our parents and other parents were able to get by having more than a couple of siblings at about the same age.  Yet they were able to become a very good provider, every one was able to get what they need and most of all, was able to send all of the kids to school and graduated all with flying colors.  I really admire such parents.  They are God's gift to their children.

In a few years time, we will have to send our siblings to college and I am wondering what they would like for their profession.  I wonder if Gab would be like Rey wearing an engineers hat or would he be in the field of medicine wearing nurses uniforms or white coat.  Whatever his decision will be it will be up to him.  My role is to guide them and I will just make sure that he is the right path.  As long as my siblings are happy, Rey and I will be happy for them.

Next month will be Gab's 2nd birthday and we feel really blessed having him with us.  We love you son!

No comments: