Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy with the old new schedule

I love my old new work schedule.  Finally, we're back on the 3pm shift after DST.  Can't believe I am already at home even before 1am tonight,compared to last week's sched when at this time, I am still in the office struggling to answer emails from our customers.   But now, I'm already blogging as early as this time.  Yahoo!!!

Though Rey originally planned to stay at work tonight, he came home because he did not allow me to drive home alone.  I needed to take the car home because my lovely grand mother is planning to visit her doctor tomorrow and she will use the car.  My Uncle will drive for him. 

I suddenly imagine how it was when high time for horse drawn carraige.  I suddenly wonder how would oldies like my grand mother who is already 84 years old can ride the carraige,  imagine how high they need to climb to ride?   It would be nice if during the old times there is something like a horse equipment that they can use to help oldies lift them selves to climb the horse drawn carriage.  That would really be lovely, isn't?

We'll anyway, much of my usual blah blah, ill be signing off now and thing about the next blog I can write.....

No comments: