Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flowers For Me

Recently I posted the pictures we had during our 4th year anniversary that we celebrated in Pamana Restaurant in Tagaytay.  I have not mentioned about the gift I got from my hubby for our anniversary.  So here you go, I will let you get a glimpse of the picture.
There you go, a three-red-roses bouquet of flowers bundled in pink silk-like wrapper. This is the 2nd bouquet of flowers I got from my husband.  First one was on our 1st wedding anniversary. Of course I still have a picture of it and I would feel guilty not to show it off here.
I think I will be collecting pictures of bouquet of flowers from my hubby during our whole marriage life.  He does not give this to me very often, and it feels like I am getting trophies whenever I get one from him.  But of course, here is the best trophy I got...we both got this one.

"family hug"

No comments: