Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sun Cellular's New Promo TU 200

You should know this if you are Sun Cellular user!!!

Starting tomorrow, July 29  to October 31, 2011,  Suncell is offering its newest promo for Text Unlimited Category.  Instead of loading worth Php 150 for unlimited text for 30 days and getting 4 hours sun to sun free call, you can get TU200 via load conversion.  You just have to load  worth Php 200 and then convert your regular load to Unlimited text for sun to sun for 30 days, 4 hours free sun to sun calls and best of all, get the free 500 free text to all networks.

Remember, this can only be via load conversion.  Load up Php 200 and text TU200 to 247.

This is very economical for me because I just have to add Php50 to my suncell budget for the month and it will cover my texts for smart and globe subcribers for the whole month, I cannot even consume all the 500 free text to all network.

3 comments:

sleepless said...

Thanks for the info! :)

Anonymous said...

is it extended?

Anything Under the Sun said...

Hello Anonymous,
I believe its extended. I load up my phone first week of November and I was able to get the free 500 text messages to all networt.