Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Law For Tire Chain Use

I didn't know that there is such a thing as "Law For Tire Chain Use". This is not very much known in the country where I lived and I was intrigue about it when I first bumped with in when I was doing a research for a nice tire for our car.
Rey is so inspired to customize his car, last Sunday, he consulted our of our local tire dealer and we were surprised that it will cost us Php55,000 to change the mags of the car. My initial thought of costing us about Php 20,000 is a foolish idea. I hate to know that its really that expensive.
Anyway, going back to the Law For Tire Chain Use. I learned that this is being implemented in the States during winter season, mostly December until March. Extreme cold temperature often results to ice crytals especially in shaded areas and this may result to slides when vehicle are on the road. Check this helpful website that, its really fun reading.


Just to give you an idea  how tire chains are...


No comments: