Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soon In our New Home

We have stayed for more than a year now at the apartment we are renting, even then, Rey and I have dreamt of living in our very own house.


This particular picture I came across online inspired me of what I would like my living room to look like. Its a small one but looks really cozy.
Makes me wonder what other furniture I would like to have other the center table and the comfy sofa. I like to have a decent kitchen where I can cook meals for my kids and of course Rey. I hope I can find time to learn cooking soon.

I remember before Rey and I were having a chit chat before going to sleep and he asked me which part of the house I want to be meticulous with the design, I didn't have an answer then, but now I already have. Its the kitchen. To be specific, I want a very nice faucet with a sensor and an undermount sinks. Having this, I will not want to leave my kitchen unclean and not organized.

No comments: