Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Having a New Baby Again

Our son Gab just had his first visit at the Araneta this Sunday to watch the PBA ball game. To my surprise, we had to pay for his admission ticket even if he is only two years and two and half months old.  He is already more than 3 feet tall and only children below three are given free entrance.



Gab is so big and most of the time he is being mistaken for a 4 year old boy.  At times, sales ladies at mall boutique would him what his name is and wait long for him to answer.  Only to find out that he doesn't talk that much yet because he is only two years of age.  They say baby boys talk late that baby girls do and I want to believe that.  My nephew started talking in phrases a little after her first year.

And because Gab is already two, a lot of my friends are wondering  when we will have our next baby.  I just hope I can reduce some weight first before getting pregnant again.  I need a diet pill that works, really works.  Can somebody ever recommend any?

No comments: