Thursday, July 7, 2011

Few Ways I can be Thrifty

I love the most recent post in female network, reading their post about Tipid Tips: 5 Luxuries You Can Live Without hit me.  It made me make my own list of 5 ways I can be save.

1. Spend QT with my family every Sunday at home.  Instead of going to the mall and spending our time running after Gab at the mall and making ourselves hungry, we'll spend the whole Sunday at home and making our own snacks while watching movies. 

2.  Go to work with full stomach and bring pack lunch.

3.Stay away from junk foods.  Yellow corns fresh from the market are best substitute for snacks, bread from the local bakery is much healthier from those in expensive fast food chains.

4. Re-use. Instead of buying trash liners, we will reuse grocery bags.

5. Avoid temptations such as high priced phones. I have 3 functional phones and they still serve the purpose of call and text.


Now, I wonder when will I give in for himalayan bath salts.  Rey is asking me to try having full body spa and massage, this is the best time I visit group buying sites and look for the best body spa and massage offer.

No comments: