Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Baby Part 2




Today is a happy, tiring and fearful day for me.

Its our final check up at Medical City today to read Gab's skin test for Primary Complex. Its very relieving to hear that he gets a negative result. We just have to continue his Klaricid until Tuesday or so for his pneumonia.

Mothers and everyone, I am chatting with my sister in law, Ate Nina, while I'm writing this blog and she just told me that one of his brother, Gab's uncle, died of pneumonia at 4 months of age.

My point of view with pneumonia suddenly changed, I felt fear all of a sudden knowing it was the cause of death of one of my son's Uncle and now its my son who is sick of pneumonia.

I felt fear all of a sudden thinking what could happen to Gab. I hope, I really hope he gets well soon without any problem.

Ate nina told she was in tears when he was telling me about his brother. He died only with two of his aunties with him becuase Nanay Baby is also sick and in another hospital. Back then, due to hardships of life, people would tend to go to public hospitals.

(This post should have been posted last night. I was not able to finish it because my mother in law "visited us in spirit". Gab was sound asleep when he cried out loud and we can't stop him from crying while asleep. Ate Nina told me she also felt like her mother's presence at the same time.


Its my mother-in-law's birthday tomorrow, 27th January, so no wonder she actually visited us to request for a visit.)

No comments: