Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Big Bulilit


This boy now weighs 11.8kls or about 26lbs and is 75cm in height. 

According to Gab's pediatrician, a baby should grow 3cm every month on his first 3 months, 2.5cm on his 4th to 6th month and 1.5cm on his 7th to 9th month.  You just have to add it on the baby's height upon birth and you will know if you little angel has an ideal height, he was 51cm when he was born.

We added up Gab's accumulated growth to his height when he was born and the ideal height for him now is 71cm.

Sadly, my lad has cough and colds since on or before Christmas, if I could only transfer his cough and colds literally to me or to my dog so I won't see him coughing hard or having that irritating sticky mucus coming out of his nose......Anak, please get well soon. I have to see you like that.

That picture was taken 6th Dec, I haven't taken any picture of him recently, I'll update this entry as soon as we have our latest photo taken.

No comments: