Friday, January 29, 2010

Gab's 9th month birthday (Again without a Nanny)

Today is Gab's 9th month and yesterday was Ate Ester's last day with us. She requested to go home as soon as possible due to chest pain, abdominal pain, muscle pain and other body pains I can't describe. I am left with no choice, she does not want me to bring her to the doctor because she is only used to herbal medicines and "manggagamot" in our place. So there, she told me she is leaving at about 10 in the morning and she on her way at about 6pm. That's the time night trip buses leave Manila going to our place in Paracale, Camarines Norte.

I felt sad because she is leaving, although she promised she will come back once she's well but going to be indefinite. She has been with us for almost 10 months and I know she loves Gab as one of her "alaga". She even told me that during her recent vacation after christmas, she calls her two boys "Gabriel" most of the time.

Much about Ester, today's is Gab's 9th month and I need to plan something for him. I always cook or have a least a cake for him on his birthday, either me or Rey will buy one from Goldilocks or Red Ribbon. We have nothing on the fridge so I have nothing to cook. I don't even have ground pork for his Spaghetti so I am left only with buying him a cake as an option.

The plan is, Gab and I will go out once his awake and buy some cake in the nearest bake shop. We just can't let this day pass without preparing anything for him. We'll be taking some photos as soon as Rey gets home tonight after his office.

Happy birthday Baby Gab. Papa and I loves you.

No comments: