Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kinis Kamay with Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion

Jergens Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz is my new  favorite lotion since after christmas.  I have been using Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz every time I finish my laundry, after a refreshing bath and every after handwash.

I have been without Ate Ester since after Christmas when she went home to spend her vacation and the New Year with her family.  From then, I am the super yaya and mama to my baby Gab who is only 8 months old. 

I am meticulous when it comes to laundry so I handwash all my babies dirty clothes every other day. I made kuskus-kula for a day-and-banlaw type of washing.  As expected, my hands will become rough due to too much soap I use  but no using this Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz.  Ariel detergent powder and Surf bar are my laundry buddies for almost 2 weeks now and after every laundry and handwash is Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz.  To my surprise, the skin my hands did not peel at all, but of course its not because I am using Ariel detergent powder that is so expensive compared to other detergent powders you could find in the super market.  I just realized its because I am using Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz that was given to my by my Uncle Molly when he went home for his annual vacation.  

I think Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz is so good when it comes to dry skin.  I have tried lots of lotions that are especially made for dry skin  but I did not see much effect on them until this Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz.  I haven't check yet if Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion 21 FL Oz is also available here in the Philippines but I will surely will once I run out of supply.


here's what I got for my Kinis Kamay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

van go and check it out sa mga WATSONS stores i'm quite sure its available there...i buy mine here malapit samin sa store ng mga px goods in front of our lady of grace church in 11th ave., caloocan...