Friday, January 8, 2010

Gamot sa Rahes ni Baby

Ano nga ba ang gamot sa rashes ni baby? Some would say wala, kailangan lang maingat kayo and laging malinis si baby para hindi magka-rashes si baby. 

I am a mother too and I also asked the same question over and over, "Ano ang gamot sa rashes ni baby ko?" I have asked my elders what they did during their times as a mom to heal their babies rashes.  If you are a mother, you would know how it feels when your heart break when you hear your baby scream and cry when you clean their diaper area full of rashes.

Thanks to the wonderful Sudocrem na gamot ko sa rashes ni baby Gab ko. I discovered this from one of my Aunt who is a care giver in Jordan.  She took home this wonderful gamot sa rashes and gave it to me when we once visited her.  She said this gamot sa rashes is being used by her employer to heal bedsores of their mother who's being taken care of by Aunt.

When I used this gamot sa rashes I noticed that its effect can be felt in a few hours and from then on, I apply a small amount of Sudocrem to your babies diaper area to prevent having rashes.  I do this every diaper change of my baby.

So there, from now on, let's stop believing na walang gamot sa rashes ni baby. THERE ALWAYS IS!!! We just have to ask and ask "ano ang gamot sa rashes ni baby" and we will surely find one.  This gamot sa rahes is not available in the country, but most of us have relatives abroad who can always help us for our little angels' maybe we can asked them a little favor to buy us the wonderful gamot sa rashes ni baby.


wonderful gamot sa rashes ni baby

No comments: